We’re in it for you.
ADR leverages personal, long term client-to-auction relationships to provide superior remarketing services. In addition to representing vehicles within the McConkey Auction Group (MAG, which includes DAA Seattle and DAA Northwest), ADR provides remarketing services outside of our core geographic market. ADR handles:
- Transportation and condition reports
- Vehicle certification on eligible units
- Reconditioning, as approved by the client
- Floor price consultation and recommendations
- Setting the sale, positioning client’s vehicles for optimum exposure
- Representing clients’ consignment on the block (in person or digitally)
- Post-sale review of all expenses prior to distribution of net sale proceeds
Additionally, Auction Direct Remarketing is powered by Auction Edge, a state-of-the-art technology platform that provides:
- Online posting of clients’ vehicles to Edge Pipeline prior to the sale, allowing qualified buyers to source inventory
- Conducting live, Edge Simulcast auctions that allow remote buyers to compete with in-lane bidding
- Posting clients’ inventory to multiple wholesale websites, including SmartAuction, OVE, and ADESA.com
ADR continually strives to improve operations, services, and sell-through; our team is committed to your success.